Allentown Satellite and Antenna Equipment Removal Services
Are you trying to get rid of your satellite dish or antenna?
Unfortunately DIRECTV, DISH, HUGHESNET and AT&T customers discover that the service provider will not remove their own equipment. Homeowners and businesses often struggle to find a reliable company with local technicians. But we can help!Dish Disposal has been trusted to remove thousands of satellite dishes and antennas in Allentown, Pennsylvania and nationwide. Whether mounted in the yard, on the roof, or on the side of a building, we have it covered. We offer a hassle-free experience with a service guarantee. You never have to see that equipment again, no matter the reason.
Customers' Top Reasons To Remove Satellite Dishes
- Selling or buying a home and want to get rid of unsightly equipment
- Moving and need to take down the dish to receive security deposit
- Homeowners association, property management, or city sent notice that the dish is not allowed
- Dish / antenna is loose or falling over
- Canceled service with provider
- Property repairs / improvements require removal