Dallas / Fort Worth Satellite and Antenna Equipment Removal Services
Are you trying to get rid of your satellite dish or antenna?
Unfortunately DIRECTV, DISH, HUGHESNET and AT&T customers discover that the service provider will not remove their own equipment. Homeowners and businesses often struggle to find a reliable company with local technicians. But we can help!Dish Disposal has been trusted to remove thousands of satellite dishes and antennas in Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas and nationwide. Whether mounted in the yard, on the roof, or on the side of a building, we have it covered. We offer a hassle-free experience with a service guarantee. You never have to see that equipment again, no matter the reason.
Customers' Top Reasons To Remove Satellite Dishes
- Selling or buying a home and want to get rid of unsightly equipment
- Moving and need to take down the dish to receive security deposit
- Homeowners association, property management, or city sent notice that the dish is not allowed
- Dish / antenna is loose or falling over
- Canceled service with provider
- Property repairs / improvements require removal